Friday, July 3, 2009

Holiday World

Little Lincoln was afraid of most everything in the "world"...no pun intended!!hehe
He made it on the antique cars and the little canoe ride and that was about it! He was even afraid of cotton candy!! But I guess you can tell by this picture below that he does like ice cream! He had it under his neck, in his hair...ugh !! (I chuckle thinking what Kate of Jon & Kate would have done hehe!!) He had it so long that the cone was a elastic-ish substance! He kept shoving it in and gagging, until I explained to him we could throw it away and he smiled really big! Carson acting silly!
Wildly enough the boys were not afraid of good ole' Santa...they bear hugged him. Looks like if we visit Disney again we have 2 moe character hogs!!


Carson and Madelyn plan our route through the park!




I am so old because taking these pics makes me nauseous and can you believe little ol' Maddee is just hanging out with her hands in the air!?!



Oops just noticed the half dressed woman in the background...but I love this pic of Maddee in mid jump!







No comments: