Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cutest Ethiopian dolls ever!!

If you remember from earlier posts I made the bio kids these dolls last year. I started the boys dolls but never finished them ..part due to the fact that I am not that great with a sewing machine and in part because I was kinda nervous about making the dolls before things were final with the boys.A friend of mine Shelly who got the idea from my blog has made a mini-business making these dolls (although hers are extra extra sweet and unique!) you check out her super cute variations here and maybe order some for your little ones!
Shelly was nice enough to spend time on her girls weekend to finish my dolls for me rather than scrapbook!! How sweet was that!!! I am so forgetful, so busy and have had so many issues getting pictures uploaded that I am just now getting a chance to say THANK YOU!!!!!
The boys LOVE them! When Teaque pulled them out of her car to show me a sneak peak Lincoln ran to them and grabbed them hugged them!!
Here is the line up of all 5!

Lincoln gave his lots of kisses....

....and hugs!

Camden loves his doll!




He loves sleeping with it!




THANK YOU SHELLY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad they like them!