Thursday, December 29, 2011

A few favorite pics..

Some pictures you take you just smile...here are a few of my favs from Christmas! Not wonderfully aimed, centered focused etc...but I loved the boys all looking up at the helicopter in their matching pjs!

My Mamaw....she will probably hate this pic becuase she is not smiling but I sometimes forget to get pics of the "adults" in our fam because i am so busy snapping the kids pics. I like the blur of the tree and the lighting on her was good (in my new house i am STRUGGLING with lighting! 11windows and 2 doors...so lots of light but weird angles and shadows??)



Just fun!





All five kiddos smiling and in stripes...what more could I want in a cutie pie pic?!









Just LOVE!










carson is not looking his finest but look how super cool the helicopter is?!?!!!










(see the light uhhh) but love this family shot. Maddie sewed these scarves for all the ladies in her life, so super cool pic!














Just like this...I have been trying to get a good glowing pics...and I like it!

So that was that...short and sweet!














No comments: