Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easter Day!

We had a great Easter morning...great Easter service and then out to my moms for lunch! After lunch we fished, hunted eggs, rode on the four-wheeler and enjoyed time together as a family! Several times throughout the day we reminded ourselves that these two precious little brown boys were sitting in an orphange last year. It is so hard to believe that they have not always been here, with full tummies, baskets of candy and lots of hugs and kisses! I think of all the children home this year with their forever families....and all of those still sitting in orphanages waiting for a mommy and daddys love. Our lives have forever been changed by these boys! What a wonder day to remember our King and how we are also adopted and loved by a ever-loving father!


My Maddie and cousin Maddie!! Yeap, My step-sister and I were pregnant at the same time...and we both picked out the name Madelyn...and they were both surprises and were both GIRLS! We don't seem them often enough but they get along SOO well once they are together! On you mark, get set go!!! Find those Easter eggs....!!



The boys safe from the doggies in daddys arms!!



Our sweet family! (that is my moms pond on her property..isn't it beautiful)




The sweet grandchildren...


My sweet kiddos and my two nieces!










Ready for church..






Our eggs including our fun tie-dyed eggs. We also made chocolate covered pretzels!!




















1 comment:

Amber said...

so beautiful! you did a great job of capturing the day in photos. i didn't do quite so well:)