Thursday, May 28, 2009

My daughter went missing...

So I am in the master bath srubbing everything down this weekend when Paul comes in completely frazzeled...Annie is GONE! He has searched the yard and he said she was outside playing and now no one has seen her for awhile. He has about 9 neighbor children searching a a couple of other adults.
Well I wasn't quite as nervous yet and I had a feeling...so I run upstairs and sure enough this is what I find..... The funny part (other than the fact that the National Guard was called in) was that she had a pacifier (which she does not take anymore...but she will steal a suck from one any chance she gets!) and was in her old bed/Lincolns new bed! It was kinda sad...like she was swooping up some some baby time while no one was looking!

Oh and yes all the neighbors got a good laugh when I called off the search team by explaining that she was in her room taking a nap!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Funny and scary!

Precious little pic! :)