Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Year of a Million Dreams

For those of you familiar with Disney you know about this. If don't...well read on!! Disney has decided to grant 1 million dreams in a year. There are dream squad members walking aorund and they will grant you "dreams". Many guests are given Dream Fastpasses which means no waiting in lines for any rides, some are Grand Marshalls of the parade..etc. One lucky family every day at Magic Kingdom is invited to stay in Cinderellas castle suite for the night!!

I was happy with our upgrade and expected no more than that!! Although we have been surprised here and there with a few "dreams".

1.) While the boys rode Tower of Terror, Madelyn was asked by a castmember if she wanted to dress up in a uniform and "work". Madelyn however could hear the screams from inside and said NO WAY!!! (This wasn't really a dream maker)

2.) We ordered a Mickey ice cream in EPCOT and the lady said it was FREE!! Then as soon as Annastyn saw what Madelyn had she turned to the lady and put her hand out...when we told her no..she dropped to the ground. The worker pulled out another one for her!!! Again not a dream maker!

3.)While walking in MK a woman walked up to the children and asked if they would like to be cotton candy tasters. They quickly obliged and "tasted" they were each given a Dream Certificate and the rest of the cotton candy!! (not sure if she was a dream maker or not)

4.)A worker handed Annie a two trading pins. One to keep and one to give.

Nothing huge but little bits of pixie dust here and there!!!!

3 comments:

Teaque said...

WOW! Totally impressed with your bloggage! AND just think, THIS year you can come home and print your blog posts off and voila - journaling! I loved reading about your days and totally can not believe you and the technology (left batteries, wifi etc).... and $10 a day for wi-fi!?!?! What about making YOUR dreams come true?? I really can not believe that Disney doesn't offer free internet. Well, it looks like you all have had an incredibly filled week so far, not that I'm surprised. Can't wait to hear more and *ahem* - see pics!!

Teaque said...

You are supposed to call your mommy... :) I think she misses you.

leahmarieisme said...

Agh crud, I lost my whole comment, because I was not a registered commentor... Geesh, here goes the retype ;)This blog world! Where are the pic's...I love your journaling but I need to see my kids! Here I have never seen my Annie 2 before, I have never seen Maddees face all painted and I wanted to check on the progress of my wilderness mans legs. Pictures please! It sounds like you all are having a great time on your first intimate family vacation! Everyone seems to still be alive and even together, no kids left on the bus due to Pauls neglect or anything! I am impressed! I sure hope you tell Annie that we cant wait to see her 2 year old face back in KY and let the rest of the Mayman's know we love them!
We had our first week of school, ending with the Fairdale Fair in town all weekend ,the kids think I ordered that to be after their first week of school, hehe!, MOH is GREAT and Shurley is not TOO bad! heheh! You all be safe traveling home and we will see you soon!
Leah