Wednesday, March 18, 2009

One way to earn some GOLD on St. Pats Day!!!

Okay no idea why it flipped this picture on me??? I have tried everything so bear with me! So remember Madelyn loast her top tooth at 2 years old while trying to do acrobatic flips on her canopy bed! So this was her first true loose tooth as a big girl! This tooth has been ever so wiggly for a ever so long. In my house a loose tooth drives me CRAZY...I just want to yank it!! I have yanked all of Carson without his consent...but I knew Madelyn would be the child to yank her own! It was getting to the point of ridiculous-ness....Paul said it was so loose that if she sneexed it was going to put someones eye out! I was afraid she would swallow it in her sleep so we convinced her to pull it so she could beat big brother as first one to pull their own tooth! So here is the first wiggley, jiggley tooth....
Here she is going for it!


Wala!!!


And so my dear precious baby girl found gold under her pillow this morning and some mysterious gold glitter sprinkled in my the tooth fairy!


No comments: