Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Home Visit Scheduled!!

After several rounds of phone tag I spoke with the social worker today and we have our home visit (one and only) scheduled for next week! YEAH!!! It will be about 2 hours long and I have heard is rather painless!! A big thanks to Teaque for helping me out with some Disney Dining reservations so I could wait for the phone call! What a GREAT friend!!!

For a fun combo of adoption news and Grey's Anatomy trivia....guess who just adopted from Ethiopia! Hmm.. I believe I will like her character a bit more now!! I found that out on this blog, isn't he the cutest?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The home visit part of the home study is rather painless. Someone told me to make sure I had a fire extinguisher, so I bought one before the home visit. Then our social worker told me to make sure the cleaners, etc., were locked or up high so I put a child-lock on the kitchen cabinet that holds that stuff. Those were the two tips that were valuable to me.